What is a Fire Drum?
An old fashioned kind of outdoor heater – created out of necessity. At its most basic the fire drum is a 44 gallon drum with a couple of axe holes knocked in to it!
The fire drum is an essential item for a winter party in the Southern Downs… but for Bonfire Night the drums are “hotted up” to create functional works of art.
- Entry Fee: $15 per drum
- Entry Fee includes One General Admission Pass per drum
- Jackpot Prize
- Entry forms and fees are required by Thursday 18 July 2019, 5pm.
- Late Entries may not be accepted.
- Drums to be delivered to Killarney Showground, Willow St, Killarney on Saturday 20 July 2019 betweem 9am and 2pm.
- Fire Drum Entry Rules and Conditions 19
- To enter online go to www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?E=34869
Drum Category One:
- Fire Drums significantly based on 44 Gallon Drums.
- Drums may be full or half drums
- Drums may be decorated or refashioned, but must still be functional as a fire drum.
Drum Category Two:
- Other Metalwork fire drums and braziers
Drum Category Three:
- Family Drum – Open to new entries and exhibits from previous years. Entries will be assessed for safety only.
- Exhibits do not have to be the exhibitors own work.
- No Jackpot Prize, but drums will be eligible for the People’s Choice Award.
For more information call 4664 1154 or email email@example.com.